OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

microsoft digital download

2 posters

Go down

microsoft digital download Empty microsoft digital download

Post  pshah911 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:01 pm

im not sure of the website but on tdswifi / or hardwire we are blocked from downloading the trial version of office this is essential to sell product keys on vista systems or systems that do not have starter or a trial version

pshah911

Back to top Go down

microsoft digital download Empty Re: microsoft digital download

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:36 pm

pshah911 wrote:im not sure of the website but on tdswifi / or hardwire we are blocked from downloading the trial version of office this is essential to sell product keys on vista systems or systems that do not have starter or a trial version

You should not be downloading those files in the stores due to bandwith. For Office you should be leveraging the 5 Microsoft Office Discs your store has received to do this service.

Thanks,

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

microsoft digital download Empty went missing

Post  pshah911 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:56 pm

thanks chris unfortunalty the reason i did not know about these disk as i was told is they disappered before i was hired if u can get with my store mangers and reallocate some for my store 2115 it would help

pshah911

Back to top Go down

microsoft digital download Empty Re: microsoft digital download

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Parin,

I wont be able to get Microsoft to ship more of those discs as it has been a year that these discs have been in the store. I would recommend you working with your near by stores to copy one of their discs or pick up one of the extra discs they have on sight.

Thanks,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down