OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Training Benefits

Go down

Microsoft Training Benefits Empty Microsoft Training Benefits

Post  DieselKr Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

I recently had a Microsoft Rep. in the store and I ask them about the Microsoft Expertzone training.I had been a member in the past at a previous job and found it to be very informative. I was informed that Office depot did not support the program and there for employee's who wanted to better their knowledge could not recieve rewards from learning more about what they are selling. I would like to know if there is anything that can be done about this. We can earn rewards through HP but not Microsoft? Windows is on every computer that we sell and we are expected to push office with the purchase of every PC, so why not help those of us who want to better ourselves by allowing us to participate in this program and be rewarded for our hard work.

DieselKr

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Training Benefits Empty Re: Microsoft Training Benefits

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 am

DieselKr wrote:I recently had a Microsoft Rep. in the store and I ask them about the Microsoft Expertzone training.I had been a member in the past at a previous job and found it to be very informative. I was informed that Office depot did not support the program and there for employee's who wanted to better their knowledge could not recieve rewards from learning more about what they are selling. I would like to know if there is anything that can be done about this. We can earn rewards through HP but not Microsoft? Windows is on every computer that we sell and we are expected to push office with the purchase of every PC, so why not help those of us who want to better ourselves by allowing us to participate in this program and be rewarded for our hard work.

You are correct where the expertzone + other OEM training sites would be beneficial but direction from HR is any site that you take training and receive an item of over $50 in value is against company policy. I believe they are looking into that but we have not heard anything from them and the companies direction.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down