OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No CONNECT LINK in the work orders Sunday

2 posters

Go down

No CONNECT LINK in the work orders Sunday Empty No CONNECT LINK in the work orders Sunday

Post  chkstar Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 pm

My 3 Service Work Orders do NOT have a LINK to CONNECT to Support Soft to do the Ultimate Perf and Prot Service. Corporate put a 1 year 10GB FREE Backup and its SKU is not working and as such there is NO LINK in the work orders... I called Support Soft and they referred me to the OD Helpdesk. I called the OD help desk and they had a few other stores call in with the problem, but no resolution. You would think that they would TEST a new SKU before launching it... In any event, I need a Work Around Monday Morning or I am gonna have 3 unhappy NEW PC customers.

-Jay-
chkstar
chkstar

Back to top Go down

No CONNECT LINK in the work orders Sunday Empty Re: No CONNECT LINK in the work orders Sunday

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am

chkstar wrote:My 3 Service Work Orders do NOT have a LINK to CONNECT to Support Soft to do the Ultimate Perf and Prot Service. Corporate put a 1 year 10GB FREE Backup and its SKU is not working and as such there is NO LINK in the work orders... I called Support Soft and they referred me to the OD Helpdesk. I called the OD help desk and they had a few other stores call in with the problem, but no resolution. You would think that they would TEST a new SKU before launching it... In any event, I need a Work Around Monday Morning or I am gonna have 3 unhappy NEW PC customers.

-Jay-
Jay,

There will be no negativity in this forum. With the release of the sku the merchant and the vendor tested it with no issues. During the nightly batch on Saturday night something happened to the configuration of the sku. There is a hot topic on the portal for this issue. A fix should be in place by noon tomorrow the latest. IT will re-push the orders that were created today when the issue is fixed so you will get the connect button.

Thanks,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down