OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not getting credit

4 posters

Go down

Not getting credit Empty Not getting credit

Post  Michael Gibbone Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Why are we no longer receiving credit for Recovery Disc Creation, and Data Backup, both processes are very long and time consuming processes; not getting commission as well as credit for these services seem unfair

Michael Gibbone

Back to top Go down

Not getting credit Empty Re: Not getting credit

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Michael,

We have not touched or offered anything different with recovery discs. The piece that did change which is now over i believe next week is the data backup. This is due to being competitive in the market place. If a sku nets to $0 the store / associate does not receive credit.

Thanks,

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin2240 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 am

The only time we don't receive credit for recovery disks (that I've noticed) is when it's part of a $119.99 Ultimate Protect & Optimize. This is because they completely zero out to bring the price of the whole package down to $119.99 for the customer.

Martin2240

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Gibbone Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

No, What I'm saying is, we are not getting credit for recovery discs as well, I understand because the data backup is free, however data backup (at least most of ours) takes a long time, and we are getting $0 for recovery discs on our reports, the 119.99 used to count as %300 PC attach and now since we do not get credit for the recovery discs (commission or store) it only counts as %200. All I am concerned about is the work that we do not get credit for, sell (1) 119.99 a day, at the end of the month thats $900 that you do not get commission on.

Michael Gibbone

Back to top Go down

Not getting credit Empty Credit

Post  Store 2727 Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm

So you may not get commission, but an ultimate counts as a 2 new pc attatchments. I got schooled on it yesterday. so if yuo sell 2 computers, 1 with nothing, other with an ultimate, you actually get credit for 2.

Store 2727

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down