OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competiton Prices

2 posters

Go down

Competiton Prices Empty Competiton Prices

Post  pshah911 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Our district is not doing well on break fix at this point i was pointed out, bescides economy and other easy answers, i called up best buy to check out our competion they have the same price as our diag and repair but they offer to remove all virus on as many a 3 computers for 1 year. So if was a consumer and had to compare a 1 time virus removal on 1 pc for $200 or 3 pcs for 1 year unlimted virus removal i think i know whhich was i would go. Can anything be done

pshah911

Back to top Go down

Competiton Prices Empty Re: Competiton Prices

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 pm

pshah911 wrote:Our district is not doing well on break fix at this point i was pointed out, bescides economy and other easy answers, i called up best buy to check out our competion they have the same price as our diag and repair but they offer to remove all virus on as many a 3 computers for 1 year. So if was a consumer and had to compare a 1 time virus removal on 1 pc for $200 or 3 pcs for 1 year unlimted virus removal i think i know whhich was i would go. Can anything be done

We do not price match our competitors as each service is done differently by other providers. The turn around times are also drastically different amongst providers. Office Depot has a next day guarentee where Best buy will take a few days to complete the task for the customer.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum