OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see?

4 posters

Go down

What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see? Empty What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see?

Post  Bill-Lanning Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Team,
We have tried a number of strategies to improve the value offering on our Services.
1) B1G1 year of McAfee. We know this works
2) currently trying 3 A.V. licenses. We will see how this strategy pans out.
3) previous ultimates had 3 tune ups and presently we offer 10 GB of online backup for 1 year.
4) PPP's 4 years for the price of 3 starts back up today!

Thinking along these lines or even further outside the box, what bundle(s) or promotion(s) could we offer that add customer value to our New PC attach, thus making it easier to close the sale? (It has to financially make sense, but there is a openness to trying new offers.)

Now's the time to voice your oppinions and further shape our future success.

Bill
DM #179

Bill-Lanning

Back to top Go down

What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see? Empty Pricing Adjustments

Post  pshah911 Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

When we have a promotion on other Antivirus Software it becomes harder to push a service currently we have norton internet secruity on sale with mail in rebate for 3 user for $39.99, so at $89.99 for the premium protection with macafee internet security most customer wont find vale on our optimazation. Maybe we can offer a mail in rebate on certain weeks when we know either mcafee is on sale or notron is on sale. Also antoher suggestion is a budle package with PPP and service, PP is $159.99 they get 129.99 ultimate it would be $288 lets make it like $250 or $275 for the both

pshah911

Back to top Go down

What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see? Empty Re: What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see?

Post  NewYorkJets597 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm

another idea is for the ultimate to have 2 yrs of mcafee along with the 3 user licenses, that would really justify the extra 40 bucks over the premium in my opinion. I'm finding it much more difficult to sell the ultimate now and have been selling the premiums (which i hardly did before) instead. The premium seems to be a lot more attractive to the customers over the 69.99 service, but trying to upsell them to the ultimate without the tune up option has been tough. I feel adding the extra year would definitely help..

-dan

NewYorkJets597

Back to top Go down

What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see? Empty Re: What New PC Attach Offer would you like to see?

Post  chkstar Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I would say that the 2 Years of McAfee are a BIG selling point to the customer. The 3 Licenses are less, because MOST of the customers are incapable of downloading the software and installing it themselves.

Also, the 3 Year gets 4 Year is a MAJOR coup - Becuase it Guarantees a FREE Replacment battery, in MOST CASES (Laptop Batteries last between 18 to 36 months).
-Jay-

chkstar
chkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum