OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver Downloads

3 posters

Go down

Driver Downloads Empty Driver Downloads

Post  MikeS315 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Is there some way we can get an unrestricted network on at least one computer for driver downloads. It's kind of difficult to download drivers onto a computer that doesn't have a lan or wifi driver installed. Many websites are blocked like Realtek, and Dell.

MikeS315

Back to top Go down

Driver Downloads Empty Re: Driver Downloads

Post  Matt211 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 pm

I've never had an issue downloading drivers from dell or any other site on tdswifi or tds lan. I remember steve saying something along the lines of, if you have a site that is restricted and is needed to download drivers, to email them and they will look into getting it taken off the blocked list.

Matt211

Back to top Go down

Driver Downloads Empty Restrictions

Post  pshah911 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 pm

even some tech forums on problems that we may face are restrictions i agree that tech need full access to the internet to be able to help every customer with the best possible service

pshah911

Back to top Go down

Driver Downloads Empty Re: Driver Downloads

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am

pshah911 wrote:even some tech forums on problems that we may face are restrictions i agree that tech need full access to the internet to be able to help every customer with the best possible service

Guys 99% of the sites you need to get through are available. If there are sites that you need to get to and you can't you should escalate to techdepotservice@officedepot.com with the URL so we can have IT look into it.

Thanks,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum