OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations?

2 posters

Go down

Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations? Empty Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations?

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)

Back to top Go down

Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations? Empty Re: Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations?

Post  Martin2240 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm

This would technically fall under the "Next Day Guarantee" which, to clarify, is by 6:00 pm if the customer orders it before noon. The only things not guaranteed next day:

Excludes repairs that require your computer to be shipped off-site, in-home repairs, hardware repairs, and data back-up/transfer services.

I usually say something like, "Though the service is guaranteed tomorrow by 6:00 pm, we generally have a faster turn-around time and can get your computer back to you next day (before 6:00 pm).

With an optimization (or new pc setup, tune up, etc.) I may tell the customer it could be ready in as little as 2 hours, but that I will call them when it's ready. I make sure I don't make any guarantees or promises outside of the one mandated from corporate.

Martin2240

Back to top Go down

Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations? Empty Re: Standard Operating Procedure on Time Frame for Optimizations?

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Martin2240 wrote:This would technically fall under the "Next Day Guarantee" which, to clarify, is by 6:00 pm if the customer orders it before noon. The only things not guaranteed next day:

Excludes repairs that require your computer to be shipped off-site, in-home repairs, hardware repairs, and data back-up/transfer services.

I usually say something like, "Though the service is guaranteed tomorrow by 6:00 pm, we generally have a faster turn-around time and can get your computer back to you next day (before 6:00 pm).

With an optimization (or new pc setup, tune up, etc.) I may tell the customer it could be ready in as little as 2 hours, but that I will call them when it's ready. I make sure I don't make any guarantees or promises outside of the one mandated from corporate.

Bingo. Martin's response is correct. Thank you for the question Clark.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum