OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Corporate Employee

2 posters

Go down

Ex-Corporate Employee Empty Ex-Corporate Employee

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ex-Corporate Employee Empty Re: Ex-Corporate Employee

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Clark Petrounov wrote:Just had an ex-corporate employee come in looking for "just the laptop." Talked her up into a 3 YR PPP for $299, an $89 Premium P&O and the $349 Office Professional 2010 1 User Non-Disc. That's all fine and dandy...but my numbers are, yet again, not working. Once more I had to put the sale under a manager's ID because I come up as inactive.

I have yet to see the sales transferred over to me from the last time this happened last week. I really don't want to spend another hour on the phone with the helpdesk when I could be selling. And it's not very motivating if my sales still haven't been transferred to me from last week. Even worse when I know that any sales I have today will have to go through the same hoops. Oi; what a day!

Frank I know you're gonna read this; heard you called for me yesterday. Sorry I wasn't here to tell you how much I hope I kick your butt this week (I probably won't, call me modest); I was enjoying my day off in Miami. Guess who has two thumbs and got to go to the game last night? cheers THIS GUY! Hahaha...LET'S GO HEAT! Basketball

Great Sale Clark. You need to speak to Bill about your number issue you are experiencing. I hope he gets it squared away for you quickly.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangers9944 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Clark Petrounov wrote:Just had an ex-corporate employee come in looking for "just the laptop." Talked her up into a 3 YR PPP for $299, an $89 Premium P&O and the $349 Office Professional 2010 1 User Non-Disc. That's all fine and dandy...but my numbers are, yet again, not working. Once more I had to put the sale under a manager's ID because I come up as inactive.

I have yet to see the sales transferred over to me from the last time this happened last week. I really don't want to spend another hour on the phone with the helpdesk when I could be selling. And it's not very motivating if my sales still haven't been transferred to me from last week. Even worse when I know that any sales I have today will have to go through the same hoops. Oi; what a day!

Frank I know you're gonna read this; heard you called for me yesterday. Sorry I wasn't here to tell you how much I hope I kick your butt this week (I probably won't, call me modest); I was enjoying my day off in Miami. Guess who has two thumbs and got to go to the game last night? cheers THIS GUY! Hahaha...LET'S GO HEAT! Basketball

Yeah...I tried to give you a call to see what's up with your employee number problem...news trickled to 597 about it.

Dan and myself this week are both already over a grand each, and we've each have only worked 2 days each so far. $500 a day average...NOT BAD! o.O

Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't care about basketball? THIS GUY! The NHL Playoffs are on. Who cares about a sport where Shaq made $20M+ per year and I could probably take him in a game a HORSE. The only reason he's an NBA Legend and I'm a TSS is 100lbs of weight and 12 inches in height...the "skill set" between us two is exactly the same.

Frank Braile
Store 597

Rangers9944

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down