OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hp Touchpad

2 posters

Go down

Hp Touchpad Empty Hp Touchpad

Post  pshah911 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

The Hp Touchpads are great but we have setup our endcap as well the tablet display, i realised that the hp was not tuning on assumed some sort of cable issue then it also happend on our endcap display me and my manger tried evythign then we jiigled the cord and now both power on i think corporate needs to speak with hp bcz we also called and found that other stores having same issue. Lets mmake sure HP is aware of this issue

pshah911

Back to top Go down

Hp Touchpad Empty Re: Hp Touchpad

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm

pshah911 wrote:The Hp Touchpads are great but we have setup our endcap as well the tablet display, i realised that the hp was not tuning on assumed some sort of cable issue then it also happend on our endcap display me and my manger tried evythign then we jiigled the cord and now both power on i think corporate needs to speak with hp bcz we also called and found that other stores having same issue. Lets mmake sure HP is aware of this issue

Please send an e-mail to the merchant that is in charge of the computers and tablets. There information should be listed on the bottom of the touchpad launch memo.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum