OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Market Basket

2 posters

Go down

Market Basket Empty Market Basket

Post  truetthepp Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

The market basket attachment report is not giving credit for Printer Kits when sold with Printers under the paper category. We sold 9 kits last week, but only show 4 paper attachments for the entire month. Please look into this. This may also apply to the camera kit as well for the proper categories.

truetthepp

Back to top Go down

Market Basket Empty Re: Market Basket

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

truetthepp wrote:The market basket attachment report is not giving credit for Printer Kits when sold with Printers under the paper category. We sold 9 kits last week, but only show 4 paper attachments for the entire month. Please look into this. This may also apply to the camera kit as well for the proper categories.

Truett we are not involved with market basket attachments. You should send an e-mail to store ops so they can look into it for you.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  truetthepp Tue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I sent an email earlier in the day to store operations and it came back as this:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Market Basket
Sent: 5/23/2011 11:31 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Store Operations on 5/23/2011 11:33 AM
You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
<USCHMSX33.na.odcorp.net #5.7.1>

Please provide me with a name in Store Operations that is over this report and I will email them directly. When typing in Store Operations in Outlook in the To: line does not work.

truetthepp

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue May 24, 2011 2:57 pm

truetthepp wrote:I sent an email earlier in the day to store operations and it came back as this:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Market Basket
Sent: 5/23/2011 11:31 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Store Operations on 5/23/2011 11:33 AM
You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
<USCHMSX33.na.odcorp.net #5.7.1>

Please provide me with a name in Store Operations that is over this report and I will email them directly. When typing in Store Operations in Outlook in the To: line does not work.

Try Yale-Silverman.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum