OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Week!

2 posters

Go down

This Week! Empty This Week!

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

This Week! Empty Re: This Week!

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down

This Week! Empty Congrats

Post  Rangers9944 Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Congrats Clark...it sounds like you finally outgrew the Huggies Pull Ups and chose to join us big boys in the Best of the Best report.

I'm insanely jealous that you finally broke $1,000 for a week. All that hard work and dedication is finally paying off for you.

However, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news...but your misty eyed goal from a few weeks ago...of rising to the top of the Best of the Best report is going to have to continue to be put on pause for a while. As you bask in the glory of breaking a grand for the first time in about a month...I'm gonna ride off into the sunset boasting a $2550 week.

As much as you'd like to take credit for the "things" you sold that lady that was sent here...she came in holding a paper for an $89.99 Tech Svc and a $170 PPP. I upsold her to a $350 3 year. It's quite alright though...whenever you feel a sale is out of your league again...I'll be happy to finish it for you...keep sending them over.

Maybe this will be your week sir. Maybe that mushy, sappy speech you gave us all a few weeks ago about being #1 might actually come true one day. I figure if you predict something happening enough times...eventually you'll be right. So keep predicting Clark...it just might come true one day!

Yours Truly,

Frank Braile
Store 597
"The King of Kings"

Rangers9944

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangers9944 Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Dan did $1600. Upsetting for you to know I'm sure. Every week the #2 man out of 597 mops the floor with you...let alone #1.

I know you're a big Heat fan...well you're looking at the Lebron/Wade combo of TSS's. You can sit there and say how you'll "Get Us" one day...well that's fine. To me...you're nothing more than the Philly 76ers. You might win your one game...but outside of that game...the series will always be lopsided.

I wouldn't even compare you to the Celtics...because at least they can pose problems for the Heat. You and your "Ra-Ra Team 91" over there can't even do that to us. You have a higher volume store...you have wealthier customers...your customers also walk upright without the use of canes and walkers...but in the end...we're gonna be the ones running home with the trophy.

Frank Braile
Store 597

Rangers9944

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangers9944 Sun May 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah wow...I forgot about that. I wonder if 597 or our old OMax has an older average customer. Sometimes...I really feel like I'm not a TSS and actually playing a role in a future "Night of the Living Dead" movie.

Rangers9944

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Clark I have seen some big numbers coming from 91. Are you going to take Dan and Frank out this week?

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Don't worry Clark I am only looking at the total dollar amount for the store. Drive it beat Frank. Have a good night guys.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down