OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Very Confused

Go down

Im Very Confused Empty Im Very Confused

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Im Very Confused Empty Re: Im Very Confused

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 am

Clark Petrounov wrote:I wrote up a customer for a DRP and yet support is saying they cant do the service unless its a DR. To me it makes no sense why they cant work on it, its the same thing just with protection added on....
Clark e-mail me the wo so I can escalate it to support.com

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Last edited by Goodbye on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Clark Petrounov wrote:I saw an e-mail on my phone today telling me there is a reply to a post of mine on the forums. I login to see this above thread and see it was posted yesterday. I haven't been on the forums in at least a week...so I don't know if it was someone at 409 (I was just transferred from 409 to 91) that might have logged into my account (if it had never been logged out or if I had accidently saved my login credentials). I have no idea what this thread is regarding, but it wasn't me.

On a seperate note; Chris, you may remember telling me to cut the "BlackBerry Phone Charger" that was on the new bench. I had mentioned at the time that it may have been part of the bench, but went ahead and cut it anyway. I'm at 91 now and I'm seeing the exact same USB cord plugged into the round alarm system and remember having seen it at 597 too. I think 409 might need to order another one of those cables--I'm pretty sure it serves some sort of purpose.

Hope all is well, talk to you guys soon. And happy selling! Razz

Hey Clark I am glad all is well with you and you are doing well at 91. I have been seeing the numbers. I think the alarm should be okay. If not we will find out shortly. I was up at Wellington and I didn't see it up there.

I will talk to you soon,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum