OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting on hold for nexicore

3 posters

Go down

Waiting on hold for nexicore Empty Waiting on hold for nexicore

Post  Joe2240 Tue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Trying to connect a PC, I have been on hold 40 minutes and counting. Other times I've called today, I was on hold for 30 minutes or more. Has anyone else had similar issues when trying to contact support/nexicore?

Joe Chambers

Joe2240

Back to top Go down

Waiting on hold for nexicore Empty Re: Waiting on hold for nexicore

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Tue May 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Joe2240 wrote:Trying to connect a PC, I have been on hold 40 minutes and counting. Other times I've called today, I was on hold for 30 minutes or more. Has anyone else had similar issues when trying to contact support/nexicore?

Joe Chambers

Joe if you are trying to connect to a PC please make sure you are contacting support.com and not Nexicore. I have not received this type of feedback from the field at all today. I will send an e-mail so they can look into this.

Thanks,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting on hold for nexicore Empty On hold with Support.com

Post  Bjorn Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

I just spent 35minutes on hold with support.com. Never got through and left a call back number. Have a computer stuck in the queue at #113 for over three hours. It started at #257 this morning at 9am and is now at #105. Have another computer stuck in the queue at #170 for over an hour.

Andrea #151

Bjorn

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Wed May 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Bjorn wrote:I just spent 35minutes on hold with support.com. Never got through and left a call back number. Have a computer stuck in the queue at #113 for over three hours. It started at #257 this morning at 9am and is now at #105. Have another computer stuck in the queue at #170 for over an hour.

Andrea #151

Andrea,

There is a queue that support.com is currently experiencing. One issue is the wait times and the queue will increase if we have stores calling into support.com. By a SE speaking on the phone with an associate in our stores stops that individual from working on a PC. Please only call support.com if you are in desperate need of their assistance.

Thanks,

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down