OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about new skus

2 posters

Go down

Questions about new skus Empty Questions about new skus

Post  RyanBrockelbank Sat May 14, 2011 11:25 am

I was going through the gmil list of all services and noticed a few skus with no description and was wondering if I can get more information on these skus.
Under the New Pc section of services there are three new pc subscription skus listed with no information
They are: Monthly subscription-630-252 (25.99), SMB tech Support With onsite- 646884 (599.99), and SMB tech support (no onsite) -544-902 (39.99),

Under existing pcs there is (hardware diagnostics- 788-559(99.99)-just curious what this entitles and how you want us to do this?
Thanks,
Ryan Brockelbank

RyanBrockelbank

Back to top Go down

Questions about new skus Empty Re: Questions about new skus

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon May 16, 2011 2:02 pm

RyanBrockelbank wrote:I was going through the gmil list of all services and noticed a few skus with no description and was wondering if I can get more information on these skus.
Under the New Pc section of services there are three new pc subscription skus listed with no information
They are: Monthly subscription-630-252 (25.99), SMB tech Support With onsite- 646884 (599.99), and SMB tech support (no onsite) -544-902 (39.99),

Under existing pcs there is (hardware diagnostics- 788-559(99.99)-just curious what this entitles and how you want us to do this?
Thanks,
Ryan Brockelbank

Ryan,
The SMB sku's i do not have in G-Mil. I am not sure if you are looking at your DC's sku list or at your stores list. In regards to the hardware diagnostic sku. That went a little early into G-Mil. That sku is designed for a TSS to look at a customers PC and diagnose what hardware is failing. Once that is determined you order the part for the PC (Once we have this solutioned). This means the customer would pay the $99 for the diag and install + what ever the price of the part is.

Thanks,

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum