OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From our Corporate Meeting...

2 posters

Go down

From our Corporate Meeting... Empty From our Corporate Meeting...

Post  Rangers9944 Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

There were two things I was very excited about that I took away from our meeting at Corporate. One, is the "Monthly" Tech Support skus, that I desperately hope that Chris will get me those SKUs ASAP *Cough Cough*.

Second, I took away from the Nexicore guy. I never realized how easy it would be to offer/sell Expedited service on our In-Homes. I personally like to sell In-Home anything over doing the service in store. Ever since that meeting, I've been offering Expedited services, and have sold 2 of them since then. One $50 and one $100 add-on, that I normally wouldn't have had until I heard the Nexicore guy speak about it.

Don't be afraid to ask for it, because I've been asking for it constantly. The worst case scenario, the customer will tell you they're not in a rush. Best case, you sell an additional $100 on top of whatever In-Home service you sold.

Frank Braile
Store 597

Rangers9944

Back to top Go down

From our Corporate Meeting... Empty Re: From our Corporate Meeting...

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Great post Frank!! Don't worry we are trying to lock everything down on the re-occuring billing.

Thanks,
Chris

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down