OD - TSS Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mcafee 2nd Year

2 posters

Go down

Mcafee 2nd Year Empty Mcafee 2nd Year

Post  pshah911 Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I have had 2 issues with csutomer had to come back to ffice depot bcz the promotional code did not work and mcafee told them that they had to comer back to us customer are told to scan thier reciept this is veery fustration for the customer mcafee make these client "jump through hoops" to get the 2nd year

1st issue Deena May she did not like that she had to get on phone then had to scan her recepts
2nd issue was with Arnold DidFlorio we ended giving them a mcafee off the shelf

both times mcafee tell thim that this promotion is with office depot that that we are responsiable i have mcafee number as 866 622 3911 plz advise on how to handle and plz speack with vender that since this is my store 2nd issue i dont wish to have more

pshah911

Back to top Go down

Mcafee 2nd Year Empty Re: Mcafee 2nd Year

Post  CHRISEVOVIII Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:57 pm

pshah911 wrote:I have had 2 issues with csutomer had to come back to ffice depot bcz the promotional code did not work and mcafee told them that they had to comer back to us customer are told to scan thier reciept this is veery fustration for the customer mcafee make these client "jump through hoops" to get the 2nd year

1st issue Deena May she did not like that she had to get on phone then had to scan her recepts
2nd issue was with Arnold DidFlorio we ended giving them a mcafee off the shelf

both times mcafee tell thim that this promotion is with office depot that that we are responsiable i have mcafee number as 866 622 3911 plz advise on how to handle and plz speack with vender that since this is my store 2nd issue i dont wish to have more

The promotion code is the same for all customers as it is a coupon for Office Depot. If you have issues where McAfee is unable to assist you. Contact Tech Depot Services so they can pass it onto the vendor for you.

CHRISEVOVIII
Admin

https://od-tss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down